hope you guys enjoy the weekends, i know i did.. i was having a shopping spree.. woke up early in the morning to see my pay already credited into my acct.. yipee!!
hmm.. total up, i spent.. erm.. $100 odd.. yup.. in one day!! Nuts...! I think i'm going mad.. spending my money like that.. but i didnt buy anything much.. Well, i promised my aunt that I will give her a treat.. N i did! We went to this restaurant that she recommend.. Ramen Ten.. Japanese cuisine, plus japanese western. Gosh the service that was a-ok.. I tried 'Thai Tom Yam Ramen'.. Think its supposed to be spicy.. but after numerous times of adding the chilli flakes.. i still cant taste the spicyness.. My goodness..Think my tounge is immune to chilli.. But when my aunt tried mine, she kept saying that ot was very hot..! hahaha.. yup.. something wrong with my taste buds.. hehehe.. =p
Ater that shopping spree, we finally watched a movie after a zillion years.. hahaha.. yup, booked earlier online to avoid disappointment..
we watched this:

Review: Not gonna tell u much but all i can say, was shocked abt the intro & outro of a famous hindi song in the movie.. I suggest, if u got a spare ten bucks to waste, this movie is somewhat "watchable"..=p
No comments:
Post a Comment