hey hey
its been a long since since i last update.. Nothing much happened tho.. As i was spending a real quiet weekend.. till my aunt was quite pissed..
After 2 weeks break from visiting my granma hse, I drop by last weekend... Plus, there tons of letters for me..
So friday as usual,watched TV, loved X-men.. Looking forward for the X-men 3 this weekend organised by my company...But the bad part, I already know the ending.. hehehe...
AFter that was a short mapling session, & suddenly felt tired and just laze at the sofa.. My aunt came back quite late, ard 11 plus.. & was mumbling abt her work stuff.. which i cant be bothered to listen. cuz its the same thing over n over again.. Thats one reason i don go there so often these days..
Saturday, was "Painting the Ceiling" Day.. Again feeling extremely tired..
But thru out the whole weekend... I was quite bothered by something.. Something that my fren says that upsets me alot..All i can say is.. "I think you need a break.. cuz you are very confused.."
K la..I'm suddenly feel tired again.. Yeah.. Very weird.. but duno why..
maybe i will blog later la..
No comments:
Post a Comment