Yup, I feel so relieved right now..
Finally talked to my boss abt applying for full time studies in poly. Hopefully I get it.. *Pray hard for me , guys!*
Feeling extremely sleepy.. But work still goes on..Still have lots to clear..
My Yahoo Auctions are selling pretty ok.. But still wondering what to sell if all the items I'm selling are sold.
Mum has been calling me frequently.. She sounds ok, but stil naggy abit but let me decides what best for me.. "I leave it up to you. Just take good care of yourself" Something I wished she could have said long time ago..
I'm currently watching "Taste Sweet Love/Snow White", korean drama. Pretty interesting.. I loved the part that the lead actress has her pillow made in a shape of a guy's arm..hehe..
If you guys are interested in Korean Dramas, let me know k..? I know a few that worth watching & superly good to cry abt.. Its worst than Bollywood movies.. =p
Kaes, think I better get back to work.. C ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment