It's been a while since I last update. Sad to say that I dun have anything much to update though there's quite alot of thing happening recently & new decision made.. But till further confirmation.. I will update you guys soon..
As you guys would realise I permed my hair... Ya its been nearly two months now.. & its totally fading out. Just the way I want it.. Cuz I want WAVY hair. Not CURLED.. I know, its no difference..
Hope you guys would have enjoyed the VERY long we had recently.. CNY holidays.. Full of sleep & more sleep. Till I have trouble waking up in the morning..
On the brighter note, I feeling slightly better these days.. Woth lots of happy nthings that going around.. I hope it will turn for a better days ahead..
Last but not least.. Its goodbye for now.. While I go & do some work.. before my boss comes back tmr.. Heehee..
No comments:
Post a Comment