Quite a long silence from me(mouse). I know, you guys must be wondering why am i calling myself a mouse? cuz i'm born in the year of a MOUSE.. =P
Finally kinda of settle in my new workplace. Now working under Suntec. Yup that BIG shopping mall with full of nothings.. Err.. to me la.. Too expensive to shop there. Maybe the most affordable shop that is CARREFOUR?
Learning new things here, though a bit confusing.. But I guess it take some time to get used to. What is TC? LA? & also another meticulous GM who wants things to be done his way.. Lucikly, I'm not directly under him.. Indirectly.. But still, I've got to prepare letters n stuff for him. Haven meet him though.. Don't want to, even though my lady boss says I must get to know the people ard my company.. Lazy la..
Will upload my some pics soon.. Here some pics from Christine's regarding my farewell & gathering thingy.. on 11 April 2007.
Some pics
No comments:
Post a Comment