Finally, managed to get tickets to watch Spiderman 3.. All thanks to my aunt, cuz her company had a major screening event & I managed to watch it for FREE.. Yea..!
And also it was so convenient for me, cuz it was held at Suntec City.
Met my aunt at 12.45pm, as usual my male boss always let me off work early..
Male Boss: "Su, over here if got nothing much to do.. Ard 12.30 or 1245 you can just log off and go off early.. "
Me:" err.. ok.. " (so lucky to have him working with me on Saturdays..) haha..
Anyway, back to my story.. Its was kinda early. so we head down to Mac for lunch.. & talk abt work.. How stressful my work is..Bla bla bla..Got to meet her colleagues.. and trust me, its hard to like mix ard cuz i'm like so young, and they were like so much older.. =p
Supposed to join the for dinner at Fish & Co. But I gave it a miss as I was kinda of tired.. Further more had to follow my aunt attend a wedding ceremony the next day.. So I headed home..
No comments:
Post a Comment