Saturday, July 14, 2007

Dusty blog yet again

Dusty blog yet again..

It's been ages since i last blog.. Woah.. Like a month or so.. Suddenly all I could do is watch tv, catch lots of sleep.. Think ab work.. and nothing comes near to blogging.. Weird.. have i just lost the habit of blogging.. Or is it just me that I could never have the mood to blog.. or just being plain lazy.. Haiz.. Blogging also got mood.. haha

So many things that I could blog about but couldnt start with anything.. Ok.. Lets start with an evening out with friends @ Ichiban Esplanade (see pic below)..




Ok, I totally not INTO Japanese cuisine. I hardly eat sushi.. Only eat makis.. This is like my 2nd time diving into Japanese cuisine. Totally no idea of what to order.. Leave all the food orders to be made by my trustworthy friends, Sha & Christine..They are totally professional in this area..hehe

So we order some stuff below..
From top (clockwise): Tempura Cheese Fondue, Mushroom Cheesey dish (duno the name), Beef hotplate.



From top (clockwise): Eel omelette set, Crispy dried sardine slices, Japanese fried chickens, fried softshell crabs.



Woo.. all very weird dish.. the only one that I'm totally familiar with, is the chicken wings.. hehehe..

Christine was cam-whoring with her new phone. So she took pic of us (me n her)..


Gosh, I have eyebags...!!!

Anyway, I look totally tired..

Wanted to blog more but kinda feel slightly sleepy.. Come on.. who wouldn't? Look at the time now..? 4.10am... Saturday!! Luckily its a saturday.. haiz..

Think I better catch some sleep... Been sleeping late these days.. See ya soon.

Oh ya. Hope you guys like the new skin.. Cool huh..? Nice colour, I've always like bright colours.. =P

No comments: