It's not like everyday I will wear a dress.. Okay other than the uniform that I wore every to work.. I never exactly wear a formal dress before.. Especially not to a chinese wedding..
A very memorable & fun experience I had last Saturday, 27102007. It marks a very special day for my good colleague, Sherelyn who officially agreed into becoming a full-time housewife.. he he. I mean wife.. Sherelyn & Desmond = Lovely couple.
I was supposed to meet Chris & Helen @ 7pm. I was late & chris gave me a few pokes on my arm.. "Su, I poke u for being late".. ha ha..
By the time we reached.. They were offering cocktails & people are chatting ard.. Soon after the official event started.. Sherelyn look so gorgeous.. They had their Solemnisation ceremony there too. Didn't really take much pictures of them cuz the lights are low & if i'm going to use my digital zoom, my pics are going to be pixelated anyway..
But after our supper heavy dinner, we four girls managed to take a group pic, taken by Ken, our 5min photographer... he he..
Candid photo of us looking blur.. I was ermm.. unaware of my expression..
No comments:
Post a Comment