Well, my birthday coming soon again this year.. but suprisingly my gift came earlier.. Guess what I got for my birthday??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HTC TOUCH DUAL!!
.
.
.
.
.


Well, ok.. for those non-geeks. It's actually a pda phone. It was originally from Dopod but HTC ( High Tech Computer) bought over them. It's been 10 days since i had the phone & i have barely enough time to explore the phone.
Well, another good news, is that the year is coming to an end. So a new year begin.. I've been listing all the tings i need to accomplish by next year.. saving up & clearing debts is a MUST! TOP Priority!
Also i need to go on a proper holiday.. Just did a draw lot on balloted leave this afternoon before my start of shift. I most probabbly get one week of leave on March & April..So one know the exact dates, can make plans already..
I've also been looking at courses to upgrade myself. Been eyeing on this pharmacist assistant course.. Which cost about $2k. Something acheivable but that's providedi discipline my self & dun be too generous..
It's been raining cats & dogs lately... my advise, take good care of your health. Cough, Fever virus has been spreading around.. So like if one of the family members is ill.. The rest will be ill sooner or later..
Now I'm at work, haveing slight of leisure time on my accord..So make use of it. Cuz by the time i rached home.. I'll be to lazy.
Will update more when I have the time. But for now enjoy this vid i found in youtube.. pretty funny.. Enjoy..
Bimbo VS Ah Lians
No comments:
Post a Comment