HELLO!!!!
ANYONE MISS ME????
Ok.. i'm totally ridiculous.. only been away for one week.. why would anyone miss me right??
Gold Coast, Australia.. it's beenfun.. very relaxing.. too relaxing till I was very reluctant to pack my bag & leave my hotel room.. Yes.. It's to that extend..Maybe because I enjoy the view of the sea very much & I dont wish to leave.. Though I'm no sufer girl.. Totally clueless abt anything to do with activities by the sea.. Not to mention that I brought my pink little bikini wear but didnt even wear it. haha.. Looking at the view of the sea.. The blue skies filled with fluffy clouds.. you wouldn't want to leave Australia too..
Since I was there alone.. Not much pictures of me.. other than me posing vainly.. most of it are the pictures of the theme parks& animals that I managed to caught in the act.. amazing some of them are nice pictures, they actually can pose.. I managed to cuddle the koala for like maybe 5-10 secs for AUD $19.95 which includes a big photo of me & the koala.. worth the money.. how often can u cuddle a koala right..?? & also pat a kangaroo..
pictures wont be uploaded yet.. as i still need to go and buy a card reader.. my reader is always spoilt.. i'm useless with all this IT gadget.. tey can spoilt easily by me..
new major changes coming on this week.. will update on it later.. till then..
No comments:
Post a Comment