It;s been a while since I blog.. I actually wanna blog on my aussie trip.. but find it very tiring to do a major write up on it. it's still under my draft..
went to jb last tues.. after finished my work at 8am, rushed home to shower & freshen up & met Christine & Kim at about 10pm. While waiting for them, a lady suddenly came up to me & chatted with me.. We chatted abt alot of stuff.. from being peranakan or eurasian, inter-racial marriage, holland village, ttsh, medical school, etc & lastly about water..Yea I know, whole lot of weird topics.
Finally, the arrived & i bid farewell to the lovely lady.. Only to bump into her again while I was boarding the bus, she came in person to bid me farewell & wished me have a nice day. Ok, weird! We think she's a stalker! shhhhhhhhh... hehe. no la, think she's just being nice.. 
Bought my super cheap contacts there.. had my 6mths supply for RM100. blame me on having two different degrees for my eyes.. if not it would have last me a year.. 
by the time came back to SG is around 6 plus.. had dinner at Toa Payoh..ate my favourite Ban Mian.. by the time i reached home is 9.30.. super exhausted, slept all the way till 3am.. slept & woke up again at 10am.. luckily it's my off day..
think i will be going jb again.. not sure when la.. their digital perm so tempting.. only 138RM.. haiz.. cant wait..
No comments:
Post a Comment