Thursday, August 07, 2008

- players pls stay away! -

Finally I had time to sit down & blog.. There's just so many things happening.. & it finally leads to a disappointment & end of my friendship with this person, at least to me..

All i can say that I was lead on & finally knew his true colours.. Very much I tried not to listen to others, but he failed to convince me.. He is what everybody think he is! Too bad that I can't accept him as a friend as he doesn't mean what he say.. or say things just to impress me at one moment in time..

Family wise, mum & bros are ok.. except for Khai, my 2nd bro.. He been under a lot of pain after his biopsy at SGH.. still in pain..still very worried abt his situation..sadly he has mood swings.. which I so just cannot handle... haiz..

On a happier note, i re-permed my hair.. Did a digital perm..cost me another bomb ..but this time look nicer.. went all to clementi to find my cute, flirty hairstylist, "Jack" .. But turn out he resigned! & i was assigned a new hairstylist "Mike"... sad! But overall, hair turns out nice!

Bro Khai, have been telling me that people are looking for me.. he's currently serving national service at Yishun Fire Station, under operations i think & have been parading my photos in his hp. & people ask him abt me & have yet to see me at TTSH.. It seems that I've yet to be found .. Let the hide & seek begins..

Some pictures galore for you..

No comments: