I will blog a lil bit before, i knock myself out to sleep.. Weather is kinda cool now.. Listening to the strong winds n heavy downpour... I hope to sleep like a baby..
I just sent my bro home 3 hours back.. yeah kinda kidnap him for a night..hehe. he's pretty excited though.. keep requesting for more nights to sleep over if i'm having my day offs..Somehow, really felt like he's growing up so fast.. really missed the 4-6years old baby bro, who will call ur name for every single thing.. he's still doing that now.. but not as often.. or should i say needy.. :P
my back aching now... ben uploading photos from the trip for the past hour.. yet it's still unfinished and under draft.. so guess have to wait a while before to guys see a full write up on the trip.. :)
good morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment