It's been a while since I blogged, about random stuff.. Yeah, I keep blogging about my excitedness of my trip rather than the norm day-today stuff.
Other than working, I've recently been going to school pretty often. (Erm, yeah, I've been missing school for a while due to shifts, etc..). But glad that classmates are concern about my absence. Though, it's chemistry, but I missed out alot of important stuff. So now, just been revising and trying to catch up with what I've missed. Had my first Chem practical yesterday. So freaking nervous holding all those glass ware apparatus, acids and stuff. My practical lecturer is pretty strict. But as I have no lab experience, went to her for help. Finally, managed to using the pipette & burette properly. Felt that I did well for my first titration practical. Hopes all goes well.. Practical covers 30% of the whole module. STRESSED!
I've got to retake my sup paper for Biology. I must have missed a few marks here and there. So gonna try again and hope to get better result.
It's been a while, since I watch a movie. So managed to find time last Sunday, to catch Korean 's "My Girlfriend is an Agent". LOL. I will give a thumbs up for this movie. Korean movies never fail to crack with up. I was laughing from start to finish. Their jokes are very straight forward. And what's best, the main lead actress is one of my favourites. So yeah, maybe I'm biased. :P
So I won't be blogging for a while as I've got tests to study for. So hope to catch up with more interesting news.. Oh ya, I will be going to Menopause the Musical.. So can't wait.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment