Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Estee Lauder Makeover

02/07/2010

This is the day that I had my first makeover.. I never into all this makeup stuff.. It was never my everyday life.. But ever since than I've been loving makeup a LOT.. like all the pretty eyeshadows.. I starting to fall in love..

It's all started with me reading the Straits Times.. And I saw this big article by Estee Lauder..

When I first saw the article, I was thinking about my friend, Suz.. She's so into makeup.. After much discussion she then encouraged me to join the makeover.. And since its my first time.. She gladly offered to keep me company for that day.. So sweet right..??

Anyway, first thing I had to do is to find a suitable outfit.. Suz asked me to try find a dress instead.. Since I'm not all dressy kinda girl.. Finding a dress is tough for me.. I know, how can a skinny girl like me find it hard to find clothes.. LOL..

I only managed to find the perfect dress in Novena Square.. Its known for a mini KoreanTown.. It was love at first sight, no matter how many shops I went to.. I kept staring at the dress.. I end up buying the dress..

So the day arrived, as I just finished my night shift.. I went home catch like 4 hours of sleep and got ready to meet Suz at the MRT station..

My session was scheduled at 7pm.. As we met early at 3pm.. We head down to Far East and had lunch at Nana Thai.. And shopped our way till 7pm..

Upon confirming my sign up, I was present with a goodie pouch.. Its consists of Advanced Night Repair Serum, miniature of Sensuous perfume and shimmery lipstick in Tiger Eye colour..

So I was then usher to the make up area, I was introduced by Alison.. First thing was she cleansed my face using facial wipes to remove any dirt or oil from my face.. Then, she toned, moisturized, primed my face.. She then used some mousse foundation and powder to even my skin tone.. After that she was holding a razor like thing.. She said she was going to trim my eyebrows.. I panicked for a while.. I've never trimmed my brows and I never wanted to in future.. But She assured me that she just going keep it clean and not THIN.. so I closed my eyes.. After a few minutes, I opened my eyes to see my new brows.. It was nice.. I actually liked it.. :) so much for being panicky..

Suz also told me that the makeup artist is sure to ask about what kinda eyeshadow I want.. And she was right.. So I thought of an answer and said this.."I want something that makes my eyes stand out but not too strong for the colours..

So Alison gave me a purplish-greyish smoky eye look.. And I loved it.. I love purple!!

So after all the makeup done, its the hairstyling..the hairstylist gave me pretty waves.. :))

And finally the outcome...



Do vote for me, if you like what you see.. :)

http://www.herworld.com/esteelauder

Search for "EL235" or "Suhaina"


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: