Monday, April 17, 2006

Adi, where are u?

I was in a daze the whole day.. suddenly, one of my favourite memories remind me of a very sweet person..

someone whom i met at IRC 5 years back.. Only met him once during my poly days.. talk to him loads of time on the fone. Then lost contact..

After three years, met him again.. but this time, at Bugis.. I didnt notice him.. but i do sense someone is following me.. finally after "stalking" me for a while, he ask me if i'm sue.. yup, i said.. could realli recall who he was till he smile i guess... haha..(i keep rethinking abt this moment n keeps smiling to myself, crazy girl!)

We keep in touch again.. and went out once again.. But again, as the routine goes, I lost contact again..

To me, he's a friend that I was somehow close with.. & I somehow have sort of feelings for.. he's totally normal, next door guy.. so sincere..

somehow i suddenly missed his presence.. realli sweet friend.. never fails to make me smile..

u guys must be wondering, why a sudden thot of tis mystery guy in my life..? i duno.. but i realli hope we would bump into one another for one last time.. just for one last time..

sometimes we jus couldnt see the good things infront of us

No comments: