Sunday, April 23, 2006

Someone Like You

Hey guys, how are the weekends...?? A week has ended and monday blue coming our way again in 6 hours.. *sigh*

SOMEONE LIKE YOU


I'm sure some of you guys must have watched the movie, well for me, its my first. & truthfully, i LOVED the movie.. Somehow i think we would felt what she felt.. at one point of time.. well for me, its just a month ago that i felt that way..

I like the way how she have a theory on man as "COWS".. New cow, Old cow.. it was all damn funny but realistic..

& somehow, i LOVED this movie, as i'm always been a HUGH Jackman fan.. He's such a drop dead gorgeous hunk.. totally good looking.. *drool*

NewPaper dated 23.04.2006 "Buaya Men & women"

of course, the article doesnt have that same title as the above.. cuz i kinda forget what's the REAL title of the article. but this topic has been going on n on about how's Singaporean lovelife & lifestyle is..

Somehow, i kept thinking.. "What's wrong with the world??" Have they gone NUTS??!

Sadly, its true.. I somehow wonder, what does realtionship & love would mean to us now.. Well, for me, its will never change, as i still value love n relationship as they are.. But looking at the trends of the pple nowadays.. what would our children be, when they grow up..I might not have children now, but I'm worried of the future trends.. Of the lifestyle & environment my childrem have to live & grow up with..

ok i think i'm being too optimistic.. thinking of the future to ahead of time. but i'm just plain worried.. even me now being out of relationship.. will think TWICE on going on to a new one.. if u know what i mean.. *sigh*

have a great monday blues guys

No comments: