Dear Friend,
You took me by suprise,
You took me on a roller coaster ride,
You changed my world,
Turned my grey skies to blue.
Dear Friend,
You left me out of a sudden,
My world crashes upon me,
I sat down in tears,
Where did I went wrong?
Dear Friend,
I step back to reality,
Tried to accept things as they are,
Tried to smile but always fail to,
Tried to do everything I can.
Dear Friend,
I never blame you,
I never blame me,
Neither do I blame it on fate,
Its all part & parcel of life.
Dear Friend,
One day you will understand,
What's its like to be me,
And I will understand,
What's its like to be you.
Dear Friend,
Now that we are here,
Let us appreciate, what's left of you,
What's left of me,
What's left of our friendship.
Dear Friend,
May we always be there for each other,
Through the good and bad,
The thickest and thinest of times,
Like we always do when we first became friends.
~Friendship bind people together, it was never meant to be broken~
P.S:Something i compose out of boredom..while waiting for pigs to fly over the moon.. hahaha.. =p
No comments:
Post a Comment