Tuesday, June 13, 2006

- Its true, I don't dream anymore -

I was thinking abt this topic for quite sometime..

You know, there are people who loves dreaming & there are people who dont. Well, sadly I'm in between..

Why?? What do I mean??

Well, I only dream when I'm awake, But I don't wish to dream in my sleep.

I have this phobia of dreaming in my sleep ever since a few of my dreams came true..

Well, i seem to always dream abt the worst things that could happen to me..

Well, lets recap..

I will tell you guys just one of the few dreams.. As this just happen recently..

Few days before i officially broke up wth my ex. I bought a four digit ticket.. Wasn't really hoping to win anything as i will never win anyway.. Suddenly on that day, i think i felt as if i was "lucky"..

But a few nites after that, i dreamt.. I dreamt that my ex said that i won..! and that he will show me something.. I was pretty excited to see what he wanted to show me.. But all I saw was a girl.. My vision was quite blurry, I couldnt really see who it was.. But I have a great feeling that I knew her..
So when i woke up, I realised I cried in my sleep..

I nvr told what i dreamt abt to my ex.. Worried that he said I let my thoughts run wild.. But soon after, things started to changed.. I realise something is amiss in my relationship..My ex started to be a diff person..& i can sense it.. I confronted my ex, but he nvr admit.. But till after a few days of him torturing me with his absence, he finally confessed, but not through his own mouth.. But through a msg, that he drafted in my hp..

I suddenly start to think back,what i dreamt was trying to tell me something..

everytime I think abt it, all i can do is just sit n be stunned.. I nvr thot all the dreams that i had came true.. especially the bad ones..

Till now i dun wish to dream abt anything.. It just scares me.. I dun want to know what the future holds for me through my dreams.. Whether its by coincindence or by fate.. I dun wan to dream anymore..

Though it tells me to be prepared of whats coming upon me.. But i dun wish to know..

Just like somewhat written here underneath my profile..

I stopped wishing... but in this case I stopped dreaming...

Sad but true, nothing can ever change this... =(

No comments: