Monday, June 19, 2006

- I'm in Dreamland -

Feeling abit cranky today.. But I'm freaking hungry.. But when i see food, i tend to eat little of them..

"Why?? I thot you want to gain weight, Sue?"

Well i tried. But think this emotional stress issue just pull me down..

Anyway, yesterday.. Was a bit fed up with being cooped up at home, I decided to take a short nap..Just plain tired i guess..

At 5pm, my hp rang, my friend called me, asking if i still want to go out.. Haiz.. This guy ah, can never stick to one decision.. so fickle minded.. So thinking that he wont be having dinner at home.. I inissted that we go n have dinner & chill out..

Well, i got ready in 15mins.. to meet him at Jurong East..So we pop by at IMM.. Been quite a while since I've been there..

Ate at "Banquet Bagus!".. Don't ask me what's the extra word back there.. Cuz i have no idea.. There certainly nothing "Bagus!" about it.. hahaha.. Just the very same stalls they have at all "Banquet" outlets..

After that we went window shopping.. Going past the furniture shops, make me wanna grab something.. but of course.. what can i grab...? i dont have a house.. hahaha..

keep on dreaming sue..

So we window-shopped till 10 plus.. He sent me home, & suprisingly ended with a warm hug.. Very weird but gives me a warm feeling.. I "friend-to-friend" hug i should say.. It's been a long time since i get to hug someone..

"Friend, thanks for the hug.. " *winks*

But throughout this outing, he kept saying this... "don't be afraid".. Friend, what does that mean..?? Should I be anyway..?? *blur*

~~~~~

I was thinking abt something today..

TRUST!

Lack of Trust can certainly ruin a friendship/relationshp.. when u start to have doubts on someone, you tend to be overly suspicious..

No matter how much u can deny this "lack of trust".. sometimes you just dun realise it..

I should said I try to trust the people around me.. But not all.. Only those i think are worth my trust..

Only now, i realise how much trust is important.. Don't ask me why i suddenly realise it..

I don't know.. But i just suddenly realise...

I know, you guys are blur now rite..?? I'm blur too..

So think i better keep my mouth zipped before i start crapping abt some more things..

hehehe.. =p

No comments: