I'm tired.. tired of everything.. Tired of being in involved in pple's problems.. Y do I bother help them anyway.. What do I gain..?? Sometimes i offer help.. But they keep lying n lying to me...!
Why must u lie..?? Hasnt u lie enough already..?? Thats y i hate LIARS..! they just pissed me off.. To think that i turst them so much..
At home, all i get is pple shoving me their responsibilites... Giving me hurtful remarks..
Whateva things i bought for them, they will have their comments.. "This is not good.. Very slow.. Not clear.."
Why do i bother buying them things anymore... Ungrateful pple..?? Now they asked me to buy fan for them... Cuz the old one spoilt..
What makes u think i'm going to buy for you again.. if later all i get is hurtful remarks.. U go n buy yourself la.. !! *argh*
Now making plans with my friend.. BUt it seems that he's not interested, keep dragging the time to meet..
haiz.. i could just cry right now.. looking at the pple's behaviour ard me...
I'm tired. realy tired of talking to the people ard me.. nothing gained anyway..
No comments:
Post a Comment