Monday, June 26, 2006

* The Number 7 *

Seven Things I Plan To Do

….As soon as I Get home

1. Clean up my room (it's in a messy state)
2. Play MAPLE STORY!!! (I'm a cleric... :P)
3. Do my laundry cuz there a heap of it on my bed.
4. Try to sleep earlier or at least sleep late but wake up earlier. :p
5. Eat my meals regularly (hmm.. i wished)
6. Learn to save $$$...need to clear lots of things.. :(
7. Try to be more positive in my work n myself..?? hahaha :D

….not so immediate

1. Enrol myself back to school.
2. Save more $$$ again.
3. Intend to curl my hair once it grow long.
4. Be more open to meeting people.
5. Try to be more postive in work AGAIN..
6. Try not to be SO forgetful.
7. Have more patience with people ard me..

Se7en Things I Can Do
1. I can never eat for the whole day.
2. I can crammed my Bfast+lunch+dinner in one.
3. Spent one whole weekend at home.
4. Sit infront of the computer the whole day.
5. I'm good with household chores.. :P
6. I can wakl for miles without resting..Eg., Frm Dhoby Ghaut->Far East->Esplanade.
7. Compose poems based on REAL life.

Se7en Qualities I Want in a Mate
1. Loves God
2. Loves me
3. Knows how to make me laugh
4. Kind and affectionate
5. I can feel safe with
6. Protects and fights for me
7. A good leader

Se7en Things I Say Most
1. Huh?
2. Is it?
3. I'm hungry but dont know what to eat
4. Hmm..
5. Ya lor..
6. Hello
7. Bye!

No comments: