Friday, June 23, 2006

~ Re-visiting Past ~

I finally dreamt abt something this morning..


After months of not dreaming abt anything, i dreamt abt the person who i wished i have treasured him the most.. My late GranDad.

I just dreamt that he came over my aunt's place late at nite.. & asked if he can stay over.. My aunt told him that I too, stayed there for quite some time already..He went into my room.. & stand at the entrance of my door..

I dunno what the dream means.. Maybe he just telling me that he will always watch over me??? Orh, he knows that i missing him alot & in a troubled state of mind rite now..??

Sigh.. :S

"Atok,

I'm sorry if i never really treasure you or appreciate you in the past.. I know i can be stubborn sometimes.. BUt you always there when i need you to support me.. Thanks for being the greatest Grandad ever. I missing you a lot rite, Its been two years.. But still feel like yesterday.. When u left, all the things are never the same again.. Everybody changed.. & i'm all alone..

No comments: