Hey guys its been quite a while since i blogged..
Well.. nothing great happened.. Normal workdays n weekend routine...
Its been exactly 1 year, 1 mth, 29 days I've been working here.. Wah.. So exact..?? Well.. you are lucky enuff that i didnt count the hours, minutes.. or milliseconds.. =D
I would still remember how great I feel when i first started woking here.. Nvr slack only after half year working.. Tho, i didnt realli socialise with my colleagues.. i do have close colleagues-friends.. think for right now.. I have two.. Christine & Pauline..
These are the two main people i would talk crap abt.. =p
But sadly to say, Pauline would be leaving soon.. =( Wah, u leave me alone hor..?? =p
Well to summarise, my long story short.. Me n pauline started at this place together.. Well sort of la.. I came in one week earlier than her.. But she was the first person i really talked to.. Used to have kunch together.. Toilet breaks together.. (i knw.. like sch girls rite? =D).. But recently not anymore.. due to the change of our cliques.. But still she ask me this qn just now..
"Will you miss me when i leave?"
I was like "duh".. who wouldn't? i would miss the people here too when i leave..
But i'm glad that she has a better job offer.. good for her.. & a new experience..
Wish you all the best alrite..? Coffee on you sometimes..? =p
No comments:
Post a Comment