Wednesday, July 12, 2006

* I'm no Angel*

I'm no Angel, Friend. I'm just here to help you when i have the means.

Anyway, last Thursday, me n my colleagues went to Pitstop for a Board-Gamng session. It was fun n cool cuz it was "Ice-Cream Buffet" Promo & great food & games.

Well.. tho we played only three games in 4 hours, which first was "Blokus".. Helen won.. !! Great score for a first-timer.

2nd game was "Cluedo".. I nearly managed to win the second round but I wasnt confident so passed the chances of winning..& everybody accused me of MURDER.!! MRS WHITE is a MURDERER..!! :P

The final game we played for the day, hmm.. kinda forget the name.. But it was more of strategy or entrepeneurship based game.. & finally i won...!! i earned the most money.. I was damned stingy in bidding for the plantations.. :P

Everyone get to be the BANGLADESHI man.. :D

Niway, here a group pic... Credits to Pitstop Cafe

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Clockwise = Helen, Me, Kah Wai & Christine.

No comments: