Friday, March 02, 2007

In love with KOREA..

I'm totally in love with KOREA..

Not the country.. More of the super comical+romantic+teary+horror movies & dramas..

Can never get enough of them.. To tell you the truth, my ears has been listening to korean songs since the day I watch my FIRST korean drama, "Biscuit Teacher & Star Candy" feat my most hunkiest, sweet, charming actor, "Gong Yoo"..

I know, I'm crazy! I listen to korean songs when I'm on my way to work, at my workplace, on my way back home & sometimes even to sleep..

Lately, been trying to sing a couple of my favorite songs from a couple of dramas, think you guys mite heard of it,"My Girl"... & "Princess Hours",in which has taken S'pore by storm.. Every one was superly talking abt it..Grabbing DVDs & VCDs from nearest store when it was showing on TV..


Princess Hours



My Girl

I would think, next that people are going crazy abt would be "My Girl", not sure when its showing in Channel U.. But for sure, you will just get stuck to the TV watching.. Truthfully, I watched the show & I SUPER love IT..! Everytime, I saw MOBTV.sg ad on TV, I will go.. 'Oh my, when its the freaking "My Girl" going to start screening.. You guys must watch hor..! Its super nice.. The guy very cute.. The story is nice...(the list goes on)" I think the people ard me must have felt like slapping my face at that time cuz I keep yakking abt how good "My Girl" was, everytime the ad came out.

Confirmed! Totally irritated by ME... Hahaha..

Glad its friday today.. Bossy is on MC again.. She really need to take care of herself..

No comments: