I'm sure you guys must have heard abt the tremors, or you guys mite have actually felt it.. & to some lucky ones in Shenton Way area, you guys got evacuated for almost half of the day..
Well, for me n my colleague, think we were too engrossed with our daily things that even when the building shook 2 times, we didnt felt it.. YES! We felt ABNORMAL, we felt LEFT OUT. Everyone else was talking abt how they felt the building shook, while both of us, felt lost, on what other people are yakking abt..
Well, saw the news last nite.. The earthquake is pretty bad.. Killed nearly 70 people.. Still counting i guess.. =(
Pity all those living in Indonesia, too many things happened recently.. Hope they stay strong..
On a slightly happier note.. I'm going off early today. Well, not much earlier than usual. Just that I will be having IT Training session @ Treasury..
Few days ago, saw a friend's profile online..Totally knew who she was when i read her profile.. Tho she changed her gender & everything.. Hiding from people i guess.. Anyway, she added me as a friend. And i could only say this one thing to her.. "Let's us just out the past behind us"...
Not sure whats wrong with the world today, everyone is getting married so early.. Either engaged or married, some are as early as 20... Gosh, I'm only like 23 & i still have a lot of things to do..
Anyway, enuff of me talking crap.. Lets us all get back to our daily things.. =p I'm supposed to do WORK!
"Hanna, DO YOUR WORK!!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment