Monday, March 26, 2007

Weekend of rest mixed with Monday blues

Welcome back Monday Blues. Man, it wont stp bugging me.. Hardly did any work but of course I'm clearing some thigns that I need to clear before I finally leave this place.

Somehow, today is a very cold day, despite the warm feeling at night.I've been thinking about a few things, but it's all sorted out now.

Haiz, still feel awkward to face after I heard the arrangement made by her regarding my work being outsourced. Total disappointment.

Knocking off in exactly one hour, cant wait to go home & sleep or maybe continue watching my korean drama, or the new DVD i bought at JB. I bought number 23, 300. Wanted to get Mr Bean, but it hasnt come out yet.

This end of April will be going for a fishing/boating trip. Actually not sure whther its confirm or not. But I'm sure, its going to be a fun trip. Will only be back on Monday, so either I skip school or apply leave from work. That if I can find a new job.. =(

Niway, got to go. Enjoy the Monday Blues.....

No comments: