Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Back dated entries

HELLO!

Its been ages since I last blog.. Trust me! I really want to blog abt lots of things.. But couldnt find the time as I was pretty occupied with lots of things.

Silent Saturday

I was working Saturday with my boss last week. I came one hour late but she has already arrived.. So damn.. Have to payback one hour. But anyway, I got loads of things to do anyway.

So was happily looking ard y desk when I felt a sudden sadness.. Heh. Suddenly become so emotional.

This is what I'm going to missed most..

My cluttered table


Elmo given by KW & Tigger by Xtine


"Pinky & the Brain"


And of course my wonderful colleagues, my motherly accountant.. They make my working years full of fun memories..

Mum 39th Birthday

Celebrated mum's bday last week @ Pizza Hut. Was spending quality tme with them..& my bro said the most funniest thing to me la..

Bro: "Eh sis, sit over here boring la. Can vomit you know"

Me:" Huh? WHen u get bored, you will vomit"


Okay I know its lame. But can you imagine how smart kids nowadays.. Haiz..

Anyway, here's a couple of pics..

Me & Bro


Bro & Mum


ok la.tats all. gonna snooze now..cya.

No comments: