It's been ages since i update again..I'm usually update often when I'm in Minlaw but ever since switching of jobs here & there, I've never had the time.. Nor do I have time to go out & have fun with my friends..
But last Tuesday, finally I managed to get time to meet up with my friends despite my busy schedule..Miss them lots, i tell ya.. Since I knock off from work at 4pm earlier than the others, I was kinda abit bored for a moment..But still I 've got a task to do, to take passport photographs.. so that took me a while cuz I was searching high & low for a photo shop in Bugis.. Finally found one at Burlington Square..
Meeting time was at 6pm, Sha was first to reach..Never see her i ages since the last Harry Potter movie, she couldn't make it cuz she was sick... so it was like months till I seen her.. Christine was next, I was totally suprised with her new appearance.. NEW Glasses.. Totally nice & cool for her.. We had to wait for one more before we can finally sit down n chat like crazy which is Helen..
So while waiting for her.. We head down to Swensens thot of just having drink n snacks... But end up having dinner there too.. So when Helen came, all the chatting being.. We chat till there's just too much to chat about.. & Sha said that before she met us, she had lots of gossips to tell us.. But when she saw us, all the gossip that she wanted to tell us went blank.. I guess she too excited to see us, right Sha? hehehe..
Anyway, this past few days I learnt abit of certain good things in life.. Like friends.. Friends who never meet so often, but when they do, they never fail to come up with topics to chat about or silly jokes, etc.. I guess that the BEST thing in a friendship.. Like family, eating together is absolute must, so as to keep the family bond closer...
I think there alot more of good things in life, that any of us could have encounter.. But no matter what happens, these are the things in life that are going to keep us going.. Loving Friends, Family and most importantly loving yourself first..
No comments:
Post a Comment