Feeling slightly upset today.. I just came back from work.. Other than work politics, I'm pretty ok. Just that I'm emotionally upset.. & don't get me wrong its nothing to do with the work politics.. I'm upset when I was browsing through one case report.. Regarding 60 year old malay man who passed away at 1730hrs today.. The deceased collapsed after doing afternoon prayers at a mosque..By the time they reached there, he was unconsious & had no pulse..They tried resusicating him, it managed to pull through till they reached TTSH.. But after that his pulse went down again & they tried resuscitating him again but to no avail.
The moment I read this report, tears rolled down my eyes.. I could never stop thinking about how his family would feel.. As I could felt what they felt..
Suddenly, I thought alot about my late grandfather.. of how much he has done from me since my birth till his last breath.. Of how he accepts me for who I am.. Of how he protects me so dearly..Till now, sometimes I would still rememeber & feel how cold his hands are when ever he touches my forehead.. see his smiles.. see his sadness.. there's a few moments i saw him cry.. maybe at that point I could never understand why he cried, but i guess i understand now..
though my grandfather never once said he loved me.. but i know he have always loved me.. & though I dont tell him that i loved him, I always do loved him & remembered him always.. sometimes i wished i could be a better person at that point of time.. never make him worry about me.. but there's no way to turn back time.. all i have now is to make sure that i'll be the best person that i ever can be to make my late grnadfather happy.. as i know that what he wants for me most..
sorry if i get a lil too emotional.. it's quite a teary entry for me today.. anyway, have a good nite slp u guys..
No comments:
Post a Comment