Been sleeping & waking up at odd hours lately.. i'm due for work in 5 hours but still couldn't get myself to sleep.. Blame it on the afternoon nap I had.. Haiz..
Well, any latest updates from me.. well, other than waiting for my timetable & trying to figure out my future shift hours.. I'm multi-tasking on too many thing at one go. Currently I'm watching House Season 4 on DVD, keeping my eyes glued for the next episode of K-drama online "Boys Before Flowers" (BFF), learning korean language & reading 2nd installment of the Twilight Saga & when I really, really have extra time, I'm planning out my itinerary for my HK trip end of June. Will I ever have time to fit in my studies in this crazy schedule of mine. What choice do I have..? hehehe..
Ooohhh... Did I tell you guys that I cut my hair S-H-O-R-T! Yah, the curls have gone with the wind & i'm now in my sort of crop hairstyle.. Hmm.. who know, maybe it's a good thing to cut my hair. To throw away any "suai-ness".. ( unlucky things..)
Btw, 'm finding khaki to join me for my HK trip.. Anyone interested?! Let me know... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment