Hmmm...how come I've got FIVE days of rest? Just finished night shift last week, so apparently gotten THREE days off (which incl. sleeping day) & the another TWO days was a Public Holiday request which was long overdue. What better time to use since I've just started schooling yesterday.. Tomorrow is back to work again.. Haiz..
First day was tough catching up on Algebra. Yeah, it's no joke when you haven't been touching Maths for like SIX years! So totally had a confusing yet horrible flashback of Maths. LOL. & the other students weren't helping. They are either making loads of noise & trying to con the lecturer to finish the class earlier. So yesterday we ended lesson like half hour early! Basically I'm currently studying 'A' Level Maths. Somewhat similar though that's what my Lecturer said. Another two modules after this would be Biology & Chemistry. That would be cover in the next 6 months. So I should be able to graduate by next year. Insya-Allah.
Life's been the same for me. No NEW updates. Just filling up my days with work, school & my dramas.. Getting so used to this routine so much that I don't wish to change it. LOL.
OK, got to log off now. Study time. In 3 hours, I've got to go to class. See ya when I see ya.. * hugs*
No comments:
Post a Comment