Tuesday, June 16, 2009

-Short Rest-

One week of freedom & rest & it will soon be back to where I started.. Yes! I'm on my one week school hols.. Nothing special actually.. It would just mean that I have more time to rest, catch up on TV for the week & slack. Before, it all goes back to square one.

One thing for sure, I'm glad that my next semester time-table is less hectic. Less classes on Saturdays.. So excited for Bio..!! Do u think I get to cut open rabbits and stuff..? LOL..

Hmm.. updates about work.. Nothing much as the number keeps on increasing.. I'm quite excited about my trip to HK. Managed to drag my aunt along! Yay! So I won't be going alone this time. At least got someone can lessen my shopping expenses..LOL..

Here I am at work @ 0500hrs, finally it's my last night shift.. =)

No comments: