I really should be studying but been feeling very lazy to do so... It's in 2 weeks time & I barely started. Lectures have been such a boredom cuz teacher somehow have gotten sick of teaching our class. Yeah, my class is full of noisy bunch of people.
So sick of going to work lately.. I like my work but the "over-working" part is what I don't like. Now due to the recent event, we all got to work over time for 2.5 max on every shift. It doesnt matter if your morning or afternoon, or whether you work afternoon today & got to work morning shift the next day, you HAVE to work OT. Night shift dont need to stay back. I've been lucky enough to be on night shift last week. But tomorrow onwards will be like crazy. Haiz, what to do. Work is like that. My colleague ever told me that once you join ED, you are married to this place. NO joke about that. Even without the recent event, things are getting worse as it seems.
Hmmm.. think I should get on with my books & stop blaberring about work.. Cant wait for the exam to be over...!
No comments:
Post a Comment