Thursday, September 03, 2009

Ramadhan 09

I haven't been updating lately.. yeah.. too busy watching my dvds & filling my obession with K-dramas. School has been boring.. I actually skipped a whole week of lectures.. Cuz lectures turn is not helping. My lecturer just keeps reading from slides & expect us to understand. The notes given was also based on the slides. Just points here & there, I find that the text book I bought was much more helpful.

So fasting month, Ramadhan, has started. It's been a week plus already. Since my aunt always break fast outside, I always spent my days at home, break fast alone.. Yeah, I know.. Sad huh? But I find it such a norm already. So I would either cook rice & some simple dishes.

For this year, I don't intend to buy any baju kurung.. I hardly wear them, so why keep buying them. My aunt wants to go kueh-hunting this Sat. Haiz, hate going to crowded places. Especially, Geylang! So many people, so hot!

Till then...

No comments: