Thursday, August 13, 2009

Random updates

Morning! Morning! Well, only crazy poeople would update their blogs early in the morning. Well, I'm at work to be exact. So just "eat snake" a while by doing little updating.

Strangely, I've decided to make work as a part-time thing while studies being my full-time, top priority. I realised that if I put all effort into it. Things worked out well actually. That would means studying well for the future exams & test.

Fasting month is two weeks away & I can't wait for it! I don't think I'm going to spend much for this year Hari Raya.. Just going to be plain & simple. :P

Talking about fasting, was having breakfast with colleagues yesterday, when topic of donations come about. They were debating on why is there a price for donations. Shouldn't we donate based on sincereity, based on how much we felt we should give. And not by stating a price to it like a $10 ticket.

Hmmm.. not sure what I have to say about it. But listening to what the conversation was about, kinda of open my eyes on things. :D

I seriously feel like sleeping NOW. So deprived of my sleep, feeling groggy. :S

No comments: