Happy New Year!!

Another year has gone... 2009 has been a great ride! Lots of ups and downs.. Schooling has been pretty tough too.. :( So let's forget the misery ones.. And I'll share a couple of good ones with ya!
Best of 2009
1. As you already know.. I had a separate blog for this. Do Click Here !
2. Yeah, no sick leave for the year being used up. I know it's pretty stupid. Some of my colleagues even used up the whole 14days.. It's not that I don't sick at all.. I did, just that it's always happened during my off days.. So that sums it up!
3. Memorable Birthday Gift, it has to be the snow experience that I was waiting for. And it's also my first birthday celebration overseas. So it was super memorable.
4. Bought an iPhone. I bought this in an impulse, I think. I wasn't think straight when I bought it. But I love it now. It helps me a lot with all the maps, arrival bus timings, games and of course, my music!
5. I permed my hair yet again.. It's just a wavy perm. I'm definietly sure it's going to last at most 3mths. But I just can't stand having straight hair.. I look so flat and dull.. :(
Resolutions for 2010
1. I love travelling!! So I planned to travel again during my balloted leaves. This April, I've decided to go Tokyo. So we''ll see how that goes. June is still KIV for Perth trip with Chris.. Hope I can apply some leave for that. And October is set for HongKong & Macau!.
2. Save more money for travelling and savings! I'm 25 already, but savings has not been so good lately. So gotta save more!
3. Lastly, to stay happy always. Be it alone or with friends.. Or hopefully with new-found love? I jst hope to stay happy as always! :)

Another year has gone... 2009 has been a great ride! Lots of ups and downs.. Schooling has been pretty tough too.. :( So let's forget the misery ones.. And I'll share a couple of good ones with ya!
Best of 2009
- Solo trip to Seoul
- No sick leave for the year
- Memorable Birthday Gift
- Bought an iPhone
- Curled my hair again! :P
1. As you already know.. I had a separate blog for this. Do Click Here !
2. Yeah, no sick leave for the year being used up. I know it's pretty stupid. Some of my colleagues even used up the whole 14days.. It's not that I don't sick at all.. I did, just that it's always happened during my off days.. So that sums it up!
3. Memorable Birthday Gift, it has to be the snow experience that I was waiting for. And it's also my first birthday celebration overseas. So it was super memorable.
4. Bought an iPhone. I bought this in an impulse, I think. I wasn't think straight when I bought it. But I love it now. It helps me a lot with all the maps, arrival bus timings, games and of course, my music!
5. I permed my hair yet again.. It's just a wavy perm. I'm definietly sure it's going to last at most 3mths. But I just can't stand having straight hair.. I look so flat and dull.. :(
Resolutions for 2010
- Travel again..
- Save more money for savings.. :)
- Stay happy always
1. I love travelling!! So I planned to travel again during my balloted leaves. This April, I've decided to go Tokyo. So we''ll see how that goes. June is still KIV for Perth trip with Chris.. Hope I can apply some leave for that. And October is set for HongKong & Macau!.
2. Save more money for travelling and savings! I'm 25 already, but savings has not been so good lately. So gotta save more!
3. Lastly, to stay happy always. Be it alone or with friends.. Or hopefully with new-found love? I jst hope to stay happy as always! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment