A few things I will always remember thou..
1) Attending Minoz First Love with Singapore aka Lee Min Ho Fan Meeting.
It was very unplanned.. Why you say so? Cuz I only got back from Seoul to Singapore on 20th Dec. Still having jet lag, muscle aches, and still so excited sharing stories about my trip, that I really thought this event was over. So on that day (21st Dec), I got up in the afternoon, checked my emails.. Facebook.. other random stuff and I saw his concert in Sistic Website.. So without thinking, I browse through, booked and paid for the ticket! And I actually don't even care that I actually have to go ALONE! Trust me, when I got there, there's such a long queue and the doors are not even opened yet.
Of course I went to justify on whether is he really that good looking and charming in real life.. And sadly, this 23 year old managed to sweep us girls off our feet with his smile.. Awwww...
I really hope he learn his English better soon! Other than saying Hello, Nice to meet you ..
And last but not least, listened to him singing was great! He can sing pretty well. But I still prefer him to stick to acting or modeling.. ;)
2) Siti Nurhaliza & M Nasir's Bagaikan Sakti @ Esplanade
I went to this event with colleagues from work.. It's my first concert at the Esplanade.. If I knew, I would have bought a higher price ticket. Cuz Esplanade does not have those big tvs to accommodate the lower price ticket holders! Anyway, the supposedly 90mins show was superly extended to 3hours plus! It was filled with great vocals from Siti & M Nasir. Of course, I enjoyed M Nasir performance the best! :PSoo.... any other upcoming performance I would like to attend? Yes! I'm going to Backstreet Boys Concert on the 28th Feb! Can't wait for that, it's just next week! And I definitely finding buddies to go to Breakout Dance Comedy on the 13 March! Anyone interested??!!
Oh ya. i'm still wondering if I should start another travelogue site for my next trip. It's my first Spring break!! And I'm heading to Japan!!!! Hopefully I can see the last few petals of the sakura.. :( What do you guys think???
No comments:
Post a Comment