It's been a while, Ive been busy working & playing Facebook till I remember my abandoned blog.
Maybe it gets tiring to blog when you have to keep thinking about something to write.. Well, I have los to write today but could not decide on which one to start.
First of all, to the Muslim readers, "Selamat Hari Raya'.. it's not too late to wish, since we have 30 days to celebrate this.. (my kueh raya are already finishing.. LOL..) To my chinese friends, "Happy Mid Autumn Festival.."
I recently went to Chinatown to catch the feel of it. So many mooncakes, lanterns.. It was as festive as Hari Raya. Also another festive season will be "Chuseok Day".. It's Korean Thanksgiving Day."I guess, it's something like Hari Raya.. Everyone heads back hometown to be with family members.. eat traditional cookies.. :)
Talking about Korea, I've also slowly picking up the language.. for now, I can reading basic korean.. still need to practise reading and writing.. Self-studying is so HARD.. :( Other than that, I've also picked learning how to cook Korean dishes.. I can make good bibimbap.. :) My favourite .., Spicy Tofu Stew (Sundubu), Kimchi Fried Rice.. I'm now learning how to make tteokbokki.. (spicy rice cakes..)
Ok, Im feeling a lil tired already.. It's off day.. so got to catch up with my sleep.. I will update soon.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment