Tuesday, October 05, 2010

PSA Day 2010

Every year we've always heard about Nurses Day.. And as part of the healthcare team.. I feel that we are not appreciated.. :(

So strangely this year, our Corporate Dept has decided to have a special day for us, PSA.. ( Patient Service Associate). If Singapore had their inaugural YOG.. We had our first "PSA DAY" on 17th Oct 2010.

I actually love the flowery badge more..




Many times, I think you've head that I love and hate my job.. Well, let me just explain.. I love my job when I'm able to help patients or relatives.. Be it showing them directions to the pharmacy.. Wheeling those who are alone on wheelchair.. Or simply helping them decide on the admission procedures.. It's when I saw smiles on their faces.. That's when I felt that I love my job.. So here comes the hate part.. Everyday, there must be one person to spoil my day.. Hmm.. You know what I mean.. The arrogant type, the I-know-it-all type.. etc.. That's when I hate it..

Dealing with people in this tense environment is so not easy.. Cuz when they are sick or relatives worried about their loved ones.. It's for them to control their emotions..

It's still a miracle that I survived and still in this industry for 3 years.. What's my next step..? If only I know.. :P

No comments: