ok.. i know this is so OVERDUE!
Results of the PSLE was out on November 25th 2010. Boy, was I so anxious to know. I head down to the school at 12pm. Bro went to the same school as me. I was from Boon Lay Garden. Now with the new revamped school on new grounds, going back there seems to bring back school memories..
The school did pretty well overall. Out of 287 who took the PSLE, only 17 didnt make it to secondary school. The top three students came from the top class, 6/6, which also took higher MT. My bro was in the second best class, 6/5.
Waiting for the form teacher to give the result slips to the students was nerve-wrecking! My bro was like last 5 from the bottom.. One of his classmates, cried.. Then me & mum looked at each other with tears in our eyes too. Oh My.. :((
But when bro took his result, he has no expression on his face.. I let mum have a look first.. & then she let me look at his result.. I was so overjoyed! My bro passed with flying colours! Alhamdullilah. He got 'A's for his Malay & Science and 'B's for his English & Maths.
He also was given an option to take 3rd language for secondary school. Either Chinese or Arabic. of course, I strongly encouraged Chinese. :P
Well, hope he will do better and score well too for his secondary school years...
many <3 from me.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment