
First of all, I would like to wish Merry Christmas to my friends who are celebrating! Hope you like the simple gifts.. :)
Since it's the holidays, I'll give a few tips on what to avoid
1. Please take MRT instead of buses, as you might never know when there could be a traffic jam... At most in MRT, there will be human jam... :P
2. Please avoid Orchard Road at all cost.. Unless you want to be packed like sardines, with all the sweaty people..
3. If you're thinking of shopping today, please postpone till tomorrow.. Shop is officially closed for the day.. You may get better luck for sale item during the post Christmas day.
4. Please refrain from going to hospitals today, especially " you where i am".. as I will be working, and I do not want to entertain "full of nonsense" NOK or patients.
So lets us all enjoy our 6 more days of 2010.. create more memories for those you have not. Spend more time with your love ones and have a great week ahead! :))
No comments:
Post a Comment