It's going to be end of January soon, and just at the start of the year, I started on a couple of my new year resolution.. Alhamdulliah..
As to my previous post, I have started learning driving. My next resolution that I've completed was going for a short trip, went to Langkawi. It was such a beautiful place! I'm definitely coming back for Round 2.
Finally, saving up for rainy days is on the way.. I plan to continue this.. :)
Hmm... life has been full of either going to work, going to driving centre after work, or catching up on my dramas.. Just wanna share a couple of the drama that I've completed in the past month, Fugitive Plan B & Mary Stayed out all night.
Fugitive Plan B

During the Korean War, a vast amount of money disappeared. Now, some 60 years later, the money has reappeared, leading to a frantic chase across the globe. Jin Yi (Lee Na Young) is a seemingly innocent woman who has hidden motives for approaching Ji Woo (Bi). Her plans are complicated by an unexpected romance developing between them, as well as the numerous pursuers hot on their trail. Kieko (Uehara Takako) is a famous Japanese singer who also gets tangled up in a relationship with this man. Little do they know that her father Hiroki (Takenaka Naoto), apart from being a business man, is a powerful yakuza. In this love triangle, who will finally win the love of Ji Woo?
Rating: 4 Stars
Review: This is my first "Rain" show.. Well, I heard lots about him but I've never watch his shows nor listen to his music. He was famous in "Full House".. I have never watch that also.. LOL.. Anyway, I like his acting in this drama, humourous and charming at the same time. The storyline is not bad,pretty unpredictable.. But you will figure out as you continue to watch the show. The soundtrak is good, MBLAQ is actually under the Rain's record company, or something like that. So the music is similar to Rain's.. They have lots of action, so it's a different than the normal soapy dramas, so do watch it.
Mary Stayed Out All Night

Wi Mae Ri is the cheerful, pragmatic daughter of a failed businessman who had grown used to being constantly on the move to escape from debtors. She becomes fast friends with the free-spirited indie singer Kang Moo Kyul when she nearly ran him over in a car. Meanwhile, her father Wi Dae Han is saved from his debtors by his old friend, Jung Suk, who had just returned from considerable success in the Japanese entertainment industry. Jung Suk, who had harboured a secret love for Mae Ri's mother, sets up a deal with Dae Han to have Mae Ri marry his son, Jung In. In her desperate to escape this predicament, Mae Ri begs Moo Kyul to pose as her husband, and finds herself in even more trouble than before when her father proposes a 100-day period in which she has to divide her time equally between Moo Kyul and Jung In, after which she has to decide who to marry.
Rating: 4 Stars
Review: I'm only watching this because of JGS, Jang Geun Suk. Ok, i'm not really a big fan of him, but his acting skils is not bad for a guy his age. He's famous for "Beethoven Virus", "He's Beautiful".. Storyline, pretty good, has good soundtrack to it also.. gets draggy at time, but bearable.. :P
Ok, that's all for now.. hope to update with a more meaningful post.. haha.. Till then.
No comments:
Post a Comment