13 Jan 2011
I recently just signed up for driving classes.. Yesterday went for first part of the theory.. Today went for the second part.. And after that I went straight to my first practical..
Without knowing any basic, I have the books but I don't have time to read.. I blindly went for my first practical.. My instructor was a lady.. The first thing she taught me was how to start off and reverse.. I was shocked for a moment.. Wah, got so fast meh..? It's the way she teach.. Other instructor have different methods.. Then only she taught me the parts of the car.. Blind spot and area, etc.. Then she said this.. "Ok, now let's exchange seats" me.. Speechless.." Er exchange seats..? "
Strangely, it was nervous at first.. But i managed to move off and reverse well.. After that she went one round of the whole circuit.. Again she asked to me to sit at driver's seat.. She kept reminding me seat belt on the right ah.. You are now the driver.. The word 'driver' still not registered in my mind yet.. But managed to do 2 rounds of the circuit.. Haiz.. Still can't align my car straight.. Something that I have to practice A LOT..
No bad for my first practical.. So first thing once I reached home.. I book my Basic Theory date.. Lol.. Cuz the date keep getting further, no choice have to book now.. For the time being, circuit training is fine..
I would have never thought I take up driving.. But it's pretty essential if you may have a family or may intend to buy a car.. It's basically for life.. Something like O levels.. Once you pass, it's for life..
I didn't exactly want to sign up this month.. But since my other friend is joining as well.. Why not.. Well.. Hope she clears her 2B theory faster.. So can join me! She looked pretty excited when I told her my practical is good.. :))
So lets study well.. :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment