Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My BTT day!

Well, I'm typing this whole waiting for my girlfriend to arrive.. It's been a while since I sat down at Mac drinking coffee.. Lol..

Well today is my BTT..

I'm such a last minute queen.. Even my aunt knows that.. She says I could change or decide my mind in a second.. Wait, isn't that called fickle minded..???! Anyway, it's one of my personal traits.. Haha..

I woke up early today.. Well yesterday too.. I've been waking up at 4am.. Made myself a cup of Ovaltine and watching Rachel Ray on TV.. Today is similar just with additional of scrambled eggs..

I've decides to leave home at 7.30am.. I thought I could reach BBCC in an hour but I was wrong.. I only reached BB interchange at 8.10am.. I'm supposed to have my BT practice at 8.25am..

So I walked out to West Mall to get a cab but there was none.. I even tried calling for a cab.. But was put on hold.. Seeing that it's almost 8.25am, I decided to walk back to MRT to catch the shuttle bus at Bukit Gombak.. As soon as I arrived, the shuttle bus just left.. Ahhh..

So tried again the taxi stand to wait for a cab.. But saw there's already a queue.. Ahh.. What the heck.. Looks like I have to give my practice a miss..

I went to 7-11, buy myself a bottle of milk coffee and walk my way to BBDC.. at the same time trying to calm myself down.. Breathe in.. Breathe out..

After 10mins I've reached BBDC.. sudden urge to pee.. Haiz.. It happens when I'm nervous..

After that went up to second floor and saw a group of people sitting around.. I too take a seat and just flip my book looking at my most forgetful questions..

Soon it's 9am, time for me to head in.. IC ready for tester to check.. He gave me a slip with my name on it.. My station number and password.. Well, station 24, be nice to me ok..?

9.15am the test began.. 50 questions in 50mins..

( began touching the screen on the answers)

( oh dear, what's the answer for this question..?!)

Finally when I reached my 50th question, I pressed "End Test"..

" Are you confirmed to end the test?"

"Yes" ( well.. Actually not sure..)

I saw GREEN letters came out on the screen.. My heart skipped a beat..

I did it!! OMG..

I scored 49/50.. And finished it in 13mins.. I was never a full mark student so that doesn't bother me.. But I passed..

I quickly went out of the room and called my gf, Ala.. With my still beating fast.. I told her that I passed.. Yay..!

Last minute update 10.15pm

Just got back home about an hour ago.. Such a tiring day.. Caffeine didn't help keeping ne awake.. Legs felt like jelly even before starting my practical lesson.. PMS is coming soon, achiness have started to take over..

Gonna have a good sleep now..

Night..!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: