Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Feeling emo..

Here I am.. Blogging at 2am.. Sadly, Korean dramas have to be put on hold.. Cuz the episodes are still ongoing.. If you're wondering, I'm currently watching 2 dramas.. First is 49days and the other is Royal Family.. Royal family is more of a serious family drama.. Can be draggy at times.. But I'm hoping the plot will turn out good..

49 days in the other hand is more about life, love, friends and death..it revolves around a gal who met with an accident.. She wasn't supposed to die that day so she's in coma and her spirit still lingers.. The so called reaper decides to give her a chance on getting her life back.. But she must get three genuine tears from the people who loves her.. Excludes family members.. Well, at first that doesn't seem do hard.. Find your closest friend or boyfriend to cry for you.. But sadly the tears they shed is not true..and she has 49 days to find that three tears.. :(

What will you do if you have 49 days to live..??

Sometimes I dont even know if I could make it tmr..waking up to see the light from the windows make one thankful enough to live another day..

I'm feeling a little emo and sentimental right now..

I'm very blessed that I have a couple of family members who care about me.. Mom and bros- though I seldom see them.. Aunt- who never fails to wash & iron my uniforms.. I'm really grateful to her for giving me a roof over my head.. I could never thank her enough..

I hope that God will return goodness to them as they did for me.. Insya Allah..

Good night.. :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: