Saturday, January 17, 2009

-Cold winds please don't go away... -

I'm at work, feeling SO sleepy... Hmm.. feel like blogging today.. There so much news about the cold weather that shook Southeast Asia.. I also want to comment on it too!!! I so LOVE the weather! Yes, LOVE the weather. I always like cool weather, as I find Singapore weather abit too warm.. hehe. Every day, I could heard wind howling.. It suddenly felt like autumn has come to Singapore.. Yay!! =) Heard it the news that north of Thailand temperature went down to 2 degrees if I'm not wrong...

Btw, have you ever seen Singaporeans born in Mauritius?? I encounter one yesterday while I was doing admission. I heard of the occasional countries like Indonesia, India & common country like Malaysia.. But MAURITIUS, is one I've never heard of..Interesting..it's like saying.. you are "MADE IN MAURITIUS"..haha..

Anyway, good news.. I've just been accepted to PSB Academy! Yeah, I'm taking up Diploma Course in Life Science. So gotta start requesting for more morning shifts.. =)

No comments: