LATEST NEWS: More cases are confirmed in Singapore..
Work can never be more busier than it is. Ever since Influenza A started its infectious spread, 25 April 09, the people keep getting sicker.
I'm sure you guys have read about it.. First, was Mexico, then USA, then to Middle East, & now Southeast Asia. Considering Singapore have now been added to the list, Singaporeans are either just too "kancheong" or some "don't even care".
I ever encounter on patients, who refuse to pay or refused to be admitted saying that it's not on their own will to come to H4. But seriously, they should really think of it the other way.. You go overseas, to the highly affected areas, came back, got unwell, then you complained. In the first place, you should have taken good care of you health first. Or sometimes, you are just "unlucky".
Last night, I spoke to one of the patient, he seem very restless. I asked him, why? He said he felt very sad that this has happened to him & that if he know he would have not gone overseas.I really have sense of empathy for him. But some patients can be so rude, they refused to understand the situation.
I really hope that this thing will go away soon..
Just for reminder! Practice good hygiene! & see a doc if you're unwell!

No comments:
Post a Comment