Saturday, August 01, 2009

- So many things to do, SO little time!

Argh, I've got so many things to do, yet so little time. School has occupied most of my time recently.

Work is no different, getting hectic by the day. I was quite own & felt very demoralised the whole week. But I'm glad that it was settling soon & my mood slowly picking up.

How I wish I'm still a young kid, schooling, enjoy life at own pace. I so don't like to grow old. & this is the year, when it's such an important year. I'm going to turn a quarter decade old. And it scares me. It's makes me feel no longer young.. Even my skin care regime has change. I've been taking care of my skin a little more than I used to. Despite having not enough sleep..

Event for the month, is Singapore's NDP. Can't wait to go! Mum has tickets to catch it on actual day! So Lucky! It would also means spending quality time with them, since I don't see them often.

I hope to update more soon. To my dear friends, who going batam without ME.. :P Have fun girls!! Next time I'm sure to free up some time to go again, if there's another opportunity..

In advanced, I would like to wish all SINGAPOREANS, "Happy National Day"!

No comments: